Re: [N8VEM-S100:5962] 16MB Static Ram V3 (19 Oct 2014) Minor PCB Error ?

Hi John,

with regard to your second point
"However  I’m seriously thinking of condensing all that 74LSxx stuff for 8/16 bit access into one or two GAL’s and doing yet another 16MB board.  What do you think.

I think you will need to first narrow down if the fault is with the new GAL based 80386 board or not,
I assume that the NON-GAL based 80386 board works fine with the 16MB SRAM V3 board, then maybe the speed of the GALs' have introduced a timing issue.???

regards

David Fry