Re: Optima S-100 Case

Hi Andrew,

Yes, very interested.  Some N8VEM case designs is something we really need!

Perhaps a large case for the 18-slot backplane, and a smaller one meant to fit the
8-slot with mean well power supplies (could be a fairly compact desktop unit).
ECB cases would be awesome too.

It would be really cool to have window options for the bus monitor displays on the front.

Ed