Logic probe attachment on S-100 extender board

Hi All,
  I was trying to figure out the best way for me to attach a logic probe lead to the s100computers.com extender board I just built when it dawned on me to use a banana plug jack.  I have some extremely flexible meter leads which would be perfect for a logic probe application and they are terminated in banana plugs.  I checked my stash of banana jacks and most were too large to fit in the hole for probe attachment but I had a couple of smaller jacks from Radio Shack that fit perfectly.  They come with rubber washers to so you can prevent shorting anything on the front or rear of the board.  The mounting stud is just smaller than the hole so It is easy to ensure contact is made before tightening it down.  It worked out well for my purposes.  I attached 2 photos to show how it worked out.

Here is the link to the jacks I am referring to  <http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103984>

Regards,
Jeff