Re: [N8VEM-S100:7260] Has anyone done a board with more than the standard 2-sides?

PCBCart can do up to at least 10 layers (10 layers is the most in the
selection on the order entry.)

I'm pretty sure someone did a 4-layer board before.  Not S-100 maybe but
ECB or SBC.  Hopefully they'll speak up.

Todd

* Bob Bell <bbel...@gmail.com> [150619 07:13]: