Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:21:53 -0700
From: yo...@r2d2.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3353] Why was the S100 prototyping board deleted from PBworks ??

Why was this directory removed.  I understand there is a new board but the old board folder should not be removed.  There are still plenty of the old boards out there that may need to reference the old schematics and layouts.

Please restore the old folder and please do not delete old board information

Thank you