Re: CF IDE card checkout and final assembly problem

Hi Neil,

there is no difference between them, the V2a came about because some schematic labelling errors were corrected which changed some of the 'net' names in the schematic, the board was rerouted and hence we have a v2a, please see the following post

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/n8vem-s100/ide$20card/n8vem-s100/uMCDI19C89Y/S4YE5olA3gYJ

regards

David Fry