Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:42:09 -0700
From: jeffrey.h...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6744] TASM 3.2 for Windows 7 (64-bit)

While looking around the N8VEM wiki I stumbled across this TASM 3.2 for Windows 7 (64-bit)  I followed the link, but couldn't see where to download it. ?? If it's available and works I'd like to use it to assemble loader and bios .asm for the JAIR. Perhaps Josh will include it in the firmware zip file.

Be nice if I didn't have to fire up a VM to work on the code.