Re: [N8VEM-S100:7360] FPMini Switches Available

Hi Don,
Were the issues with the miniFP ever resolved? If so, I guess I missed it. I recall that a few people built them and they were not working as expected and it required some investigation as to what was causing the problems. Just following up if I missed something.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat