Re: [N8VEM-S100:7645] PIC32 Ascii Terminal

One of the ways I've use the ASCII terminal is with an original Altair computer
It has an 8080, memory, disk, and a serial port.

I've connected the serial port to the ASCII Terminal, then I have extended the
USB, VGA and Keyboard connectors to the back panel for external connection.

I can now add a VGA display and Keyboard or connect via USB to access the computer.

works very well for demo of this "old" hardware.

(one could use the PIC32 processor in the ASCII terminal to do a full emulation of the Altair at 10x the speed!, oh well!, that another project.)

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Steven M Jones <s...@crash.com> wrote:

> Composite Video Connector

I was confused and didn't realize this had VGA output. I'd take at least
one if there's another run.
--S.