From: John Parsons <jpars...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 9:36 AM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7131] Small (<1K) 8080 Monitor Source Code?

Does anyone have source code for a small, less than 1K, monitor for the 8080? I am restoring my Altair and want to use one of the old cards that only takes 1K eproms. Something with a cassette or xmodem interface would be very nice. I looked at the 8080 monitor for the 8080 board, but it is way too big and has way more in it than I need. If no one has a smaller one, I'll have to rip that one apart.
Anything under 1K would be appreciated!
JohnP