RASM Assembler

Hello all

I’m trying to learn how to build custom boot EEPROM’s for the EBC (and soon for the S100!).

I see the rasm assembler being used by Andrew (e.g. AJL-BUILD-ROM-000.ZIP) in the .bat file to assemble the source code. I’m having a time locating a useable (free) copy of the assembler.

I did see the code on the wiki as rasm_5_0A.7z, but I don’t know how to unzip it on my laptop.

Can someone help shed light on this, please?

Thanks!

Leonard Young KS4RN

Here’s the code from the wiki file:

rasm -b bdosb01

rasm -b biosb09

rasm -b BIOSFDC4

rasm -b ccpb03

rasm -b fmtb02

rasm -b loadb03

rasm -b loadb05

rasm -b monb03

rem BILL-ROM loadb03 monb03 ccpb03 bdosb01 biosb09

makcom

rem DAN-ROM loadb03 monb03 ccpb03 bdosb01 biosFDC4

makcom

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6920 (20120227) __________

http://www.eset.com