Re: S-100 waiting list location

Hi!  If anyone has updates/corrections to the S-100 waiting list
please send them to me or post here.  I will update with new
information as it becomes available.

For planning purposes, I would like to do another round of S-100
backplane and S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs to help get some of the new
builders "up and running" with new systems.  If you would like either
S-100 backplane or S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs or both please let me
know.  I'll need about 20 of each in the queue to make an order
economical and we are about half way there at the moment.

I see the list for S-100 buffered prototyping boards is now past 20.
Would the builders prefer we go with another batch of those first?

There are still plenty of the S-100 Serial IO and S-100 EPROM board
PCBs left in case any one needs some of those.   No other boards left,
I am afraid so it is getting time to do some reorders.

The S-100 8086 CPU board is probably getting close to an initial
order.  This is based on the feedback for the three prototype boards.
I think this version is pretty solid and just needs a bit more time in
the trace route optimizer to clean up a bit more.

John and I are working on an S-100 80286 CPU board as well.  It is
similar to the S-100 8086 CPU board but has been an awful beast to
properly trace route the board.  It is finally cleaning up a bit and
will probably go with an initial build and test before too long.

Please let me know what you'd like to do.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch