RE: [N8VEM-S100:287] 68K CPU progress today...

Amen to that!  Wow, I've got boards that have been running in
FreeRouting.net for *months* and that is not an exaggeration.  For instance
the S-100 68K CPU board started last August or so and is still grind away on
the second iteration.  The N8VEM home computer, now known as the N8, started
its run in Oct 2010 and hasn't even finished the first step of three yet.
:-(

Oh I wish they'd make FreeRouting.net free/open source code.  It is the only
PCB autorouter I am aware of that works with KiCAD and requires the patience
of Job.  It is a great product and I really appreciate they made it publicly
available but I would feel much more at ease if it were free/open source.