RE: [N8VEM-S100:1059] S-100 parts list spreadsheet

Thanks Don!  Just press the download button to get the parts spreadsheet to open up.  At least on my PC it assumes MS Excel but I suppose anything that can open an .XLS spreadsheet would work too.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:24 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Cc: Richard Cini
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1059] S-100 parts list spreadsheet

Andrew I already have a BOM on the fpmini wiki. Your link is an empty page.

http://fpmini.pbworks.com/w/page/53159885/Bill%20Of%20Materials

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Rich!  Thanks!  I will upload your spreadsheet to the wiki and make an announcement

Here is where your parts list spreadsheet is located

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/4201289/N8VEM%20Parts%20Lists.xls