Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 06:35:00 -0700
From: dylan....@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
CC: bbel...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:7627] Re: PIC32 Ascii Terminal

I've got two of these boards (and the PIC32 controllers) left over from an order of 10 I placed a while ago on behalf of the PiDP/8 community.
I don't have any of the hardware left, so you'd be on your own to round those up. I'd be happy to sell these two for $12 each including shipping.

I've built two of them, and they work impressively well. Bob, James, are you interested?

best,
dylan