Re: accepting pre-orders for the S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board

Please at least consider letting others help with distribution.  You may not believe me, but these are truly issues the hobbyist folks shouldn't have to deal with.  I run a hobbyist storefront (not my day job, just trying to make stuff available), and I'm already set up to handle all of these issues (and, I don't mind, because I'll get a 1099 from IRS regardless.  If not me, there are countless hobbyist storefronts that would be happy to buy the boards in bulk, sell them in singles, and make it inexpensive for everyone.  Not sure about other places, but I can source the PCBs directly, and create assembled board options (though I understand that would be heresy to mention in this group.

Jim Brain