From: "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjac...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5705] Prop-IO BOM in Excel?

Rich,

Yep!  Here's my BoMs for the S100 Console I/O v2 and the S100 Z80 CPU Board v2, as a bonus (it's in the same worksheet).

Good luck!
- Alex

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Richard Cini <rich...@verizon.net> wrote:
All —

On the Web site, I see the PDF for the Prop-I/O bill of materials, which is very helpful. Alex…is the Excel or CSV version available? This way I can import it right to an order on DigiKey’s site.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini