Re: Group Purchase S-100 16MB SRAM and Mezzanine Board

Hi Todd,
Please put me down for qty 1 of the 6MG Static RAM boards.
Thanks,
Nik

On Monday, April 21, 2014 11:00:15 PM UTC+10, Todd Goodman wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm working with a board house now to get these boards made.  The list of people who have expressed interest is below.  Since this board uses up to two mezzanine boards please double check both the number of base boards and number of mezzanine boards.  If you didn't originally specify any mezzanine boards then I've put you down for two per base board specified.

Please ensure you read John's web page concerning this board (and the mezzanine boards) carefully as the mezzanine boards require surface mount soldering of fairly expensive SRAM chips (around $18 each.)  He also gives good information and pointers to more information about surface mount soldering on that page.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/16M%20RAM%20Board/16MG%20RAM%20Board.htm

I intend to purchase extras of both the base and mezzanine boards so if you missed this initial purchase I should have some available still and I'll reorder more if necessary.

As with the other group buys, these are being sold at cost and without warranty or support.  Support is via the N8VEM-S100 mailing list as a best effort by helpful people there.

I'm using the list of interested people to gauge how many boards to order and initial boards will go to them.  However, as I mentioned, I will be purchasing extras as well.  I will let people know the payment details once I receive the boards.

This is my current list of interested people.  I'm planning to place the order with the board house tonight to get it moving.  The mezzanine boards may be slightly delayed as they require panelizing before they can be manufactured.

Name Email Quantity Mezzanine Quantity
Todd Goodman Todd Goodman <tsg at bonedaddy.net> 3 6
Fabio Battaglia hkzlabnet at gmail.com 3 6
Leon Byles Elsid <leonb at swiftdsl.com.au> 2 4