To: "N8VEM-S100" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 9:37 AM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:521] S-100 IDE V2 board PCB reorder

Hi!  Currently there are 7 S-100 IDE V2 boards for builders on the
waiting list.  Are there any other builders interested in a reordered
PCB?  I've gotten a couple of inquiries recently.

In terms of PCB reorders, my next batch will probably be the S-100
backplane and the S-100 Z80 CPU board.  There appears to be 14 boards
for builders on each of those.  Any others want to sign up as well?

https://files.pbworks.com/download/ju6S0q8LPR/n8vem-sbc/44072238/N8VEM%20Waiting%20List.pdf

Please let me know.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch