Re: S-100 Extender Board Test Jig

Veery sneaky!  Clearly I have a depth perception problem in
photographs (but the photographer managed to set up the shot "just
so" ...).  I completely missed the fact that the 6502 CPU board was
mounted on an extender board *behind* the board-that-is-visible :-<.
Of course, now with a hint for what I'm really seeing it all makes
sense; thanks for pointing this out.

Now I wonder when we'll see some System Monitor Boards/daughter-boards
become available ... :->?