System Monitor Board V3 build report.

Just finished the System Monitor Board V3, used the HP hex display from my V2 board.

Went together very nicely, used standard LM323 regulator.

I ordered both 10mhz xtal and oscillator without thinking, but ended up using oscillator and omitted C104, R103 and X101 (and installing JP103).

Make sure you orient the 10mhz oscillator correctly (it looks wrong in some pictures on John's site).

The system tick LED seems to be reversed.

As John noted, the PHI display is off by .1mhz, curious.

The switching from 80386<-->Z80 now works perfectly with either QIED or QOEE,00/01

Thanks for a fantastic board.

- Gary