CF card images

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and to the world of S100 and CP/M. However I
have just acquired a SOL-20 with the idea that I want to learn more.
As my SOL-20 did not come with and disk drives so I have just ordered
one of the John and Andrew's dual IDE boards with the thought of
building it up and running CP/M from a CF card. I have confidence that
I can build the hardware, but getting CP/M onto a CF card looks to be
very challenging, more so considering I presently have zero knowledge
of CP/M or S100 machines!!!!

There is a thread on computers.com's forum under the software section
where someone is asking if it would be possible to back up a CF card
containing a generic CPM3 install using some backup software such as
Dave Dunfields ImageDisk. That backup file could then be placed on the
internet so that others (and myself) could download it reinstall it on
on of their CF cards. This could be an easy way to bootstap a system
if people don't have access to a running CP/M system already.

I was wondering if someone here would be willing to do this for the
community. John says he can then post the file, but if not, I can put
it on my server for all to download.

Much thanks in advance

Phil