Re: [N8VEM-S100:4782] Announcing FPMini - IMSAI Style front Panel Reproduction

Leonard,

I'm also working on a mini S-100 chassis (see previous posts) which is designed around this
FPMini and the 8 slot mother board. The chassis will have a see through plexi-glass panel with
silkscreen similar to the IMSAI.

I haven't figured out how to do the photo mask. Perhaps it may be as simple as using
a 8x11 transparency printed on an inject or laser printer.

I've got a lot of parallel efforts going on surrounding this board. Learning AutoDesk for sheet metal
and also using it to layout the photomask is proving to be a challenge. Anyone with ideas on
how to do the photomask and/or want to help please contact me.

My ultimate goal is to have the FPMini, Josh's 8080 CPU board, 8-slot backplane
and chassis as a complete base system which runs CP/M.