Re: [N8VEM-S100:4771] Announcing FPMini - IMSAI Style front Panel Reproduction

I’m interested in one.

Thanks,

Pete

On Aug 1, 2014, at 11:00 AM, Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Were getting ready to order what may be the final revision of the S-100 Mini Front Panel Board (AKA FPMini).

I'd like to get an idea how many builders are interested in obtaining this board.
If your interested please email me your request with desired quantity.
I'm hoping to keep the board in the $25 range.

Special thanks to Rich and Josh (Crusty) for helping shake out this board.

<FPMiniRevE.jpg>

<FPMini3d.jpg>

--
Don Caprio