Re: [N8VEM-S100:2502] Re: Group Purchase of "V2-MSDOS Support Board"

Hi Neil,
I realize the requests are coming in pretty fast but could you publish the list of recipients before you order so we double check that no one is missed who requested one & also you have the most accurate total for the order? It looks like you have over 20 now but it may be getting closer to 25.
Regards,
Jeff