S-100 (dual) IDE Interface board MS-DOS device driver exists?

Hello,
is there any existent MS-DOS device driver for the S-100 interface board?
I want to use the S-100 Dual IDE Interface for my SCP 8086 system.
The system boots MS-DOS 2.0, configured for the Tarbell MD-2022 Floppy controller.
There is a hard disk driver comes with MS-DOS 2.0, but i don't know for which controller hardware.
I attached the asm and the LST files. The hdisk.dev files is called from config.sys.

Thanks for answering,
Frank