RE: [N8VEM-S100:27] S-100 PCB reorder planning

Hi Pontus!  Thanks!  You are down for four S-100 4MB SRAM boards and two
S-100 EPROM boards.  This is very good news!  There are enough builders to
reorder the S-100 4MB SRAM board!  My plan is to let this soak for a few
days and recheck the S-100 4MB SRAM board.  I'll place an order for more
PCBs this weekend.