Re: [N8VEM-S100:2713] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

* Vince Mulhollon <vi...@mulhollon.com> [140310 09:07]:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net> wrote:
>
> > I also have qty 100 Standard Card Edge Connectors 100P SOLDER TAIL
> > 6.35mm ROW SPACE (EDAC part #346-100-520-202) with 100 more due the
> > beginning of April.
> >
> > Cost is $10.77 ($10.68 connector cost plus shipping to me) each plus
> > shipping to you.
> >
> > Mouser's page for this part is at:
> >

> > http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=346-100-520-202virtualkey58720000virtualkey587-346-100
> >
> > Please make sure these parts meet your needs and if interested contact
> > me at this email address.
> >
> > I would like to ship these using a priority mail small flat rate box
> > which is $5.80 in the US.  This will provide $50 insurance and some
> > protection for the connectors.
> >

> I think I purchased that exact part for my bus extenders; worked pretty
> well.

That's good to hear!  :-)

> Are you the guy coordinating the USA trans-shipment of the bare 18 PCBs?
> Don't remember.

Yes I offered to do that.  I'm up for it as long as it makes sense $$$ wise
for Antony to ship all US (and Canada?) boards to one point for reshipment.

> I'd be interested in qty 36 of those S100 connectors.  Donno if that many
> will fit in one box.  Shipping would be to Wisconsin zip 53188 if that
> affects shipping calculations.

I'll try to determine if they'll ship in one box or not tonight.  If
not, I'll check what the next "best" alternative is (cheapest that is
most likely to make it to you safely.)

> I assume t...@bonedaddy.net is your paypal addrs (I actually use an email
> alias for my paypal, long story) ?

Yes, that will work.

> I only have an 8 slot board at this time, 18 will leave me spoiled...

:-)

> Thanks!

Todd