Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

I'd like one of those cards.

I'm a newbie and I don't know how to proceed: where, when and how to send the money (and how much)?
Who to send my mail address to? Apologizes, but it's my first post in this group.

BTW, quick introduction: I acquired an IMSAI 8080 several months ago and I'm trying to resurrect it.
Unfortunately, it is not in really good shape. It came with some (modified) cards (4/8 KB static ram, SIO card and a cromemco D+7A I/O) but unfortunately, without the MPU card. I got some other cards (from a california computer systems): Z80 cpu, 16KB static RAM, 64KB dynamic
ram and a FDC card (also found CP/M 2.2 and bought an old Tandon TM100 5.25 floppy drive on ebay). I have to put that together now, fix the PSU and the panel and hope it will work.

When everything will work, I have some fuzzy ideas for new a new card (btw, is there a way to get some prototype boards?)