Re: [N8VEM-S100:6959] Re: MiniFP users - check this

John,

Regarding the switches. I placed another order from NKK directly.
For some reason my NKK rep is not responding to voice or emails.
I'm wondering if she left the company.I also found a small stock at mouser
and ordered what they had left. Those show backorder and I'm betting they
are waiting on delivery from NKK as well. I just checked status at mouser
and it just shows a status of Back ordered with no ETA.

I'll place another call to NKK in the morning and see if I can get a status.

I'm pretty sure I have a partial set of switches. I know for sure I have
an NKK alternative for the SPDT. they are white. Checkout my site
for photos (http://s100parts.com).

http://uxpro.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=52