Re: [N8VEM-S100:4862] Re: Announcing FPMini - IMSAI Style front Panel Reproduction

Thanks a great idea Leonard.

I'll check into.

On 08/ 7/14 08:38 AM, lcyoung wrote:

Just a thought--

The company that produces our printed circuit boards uses a silk sceeen process to print on the PC boards.

Is it possible they might have a way to reverse print on the back side of a clear plastic (Lexan, etc.?) panel to go

in front of the Front Panel? That would give very professional results!

We could have alignment marks printed also to aid us in drilling the switch and other openings- or they could drill for us?

Or perhaps a company like Front Panel Express...

Leonard