[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:6657] propeller console IO keyboard problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6657] propeller console IO keyboard problem?
- From: litte...@mchsi.com
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 13:14:24 -0500 (CDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of litte...@mchsi.com designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=litte...@mchsi.com
- In-reply-to: <693326139.7387101427652811402.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7>
I have ver 1.0 of the prop and my 'CAPS LOCK' works fine.
I am booting to Northstar DOS/BASIC from floppy. The only
thing I noticed is Northstar won't recognize commands in
lower case. Also, when I hit 'CAPS LOCK' the system echos
a 'carrot' [ ^ ] to the screen.
This could just be a fluke in N* OS.
My CP/M system is down as I'm building ver 2.0 of the
prop. I should have the prop board done next weekend
and I'll LYK.
----- Original Message -----
From: "hlrjr via N8VEM-S100" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:49:39 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6657] propeller console IO keyboard problem?
I am using the propeller driven consoleIO along with the AT style keyboard. I noticed that the 'CAPS LOCK' key doesn't seem to work - at least I don't get upper case like I should. Before I blame the keyboard I was wondering if anyone could check on their system to see if they have problems with the same key. I haven't checked the keyboard.spin program yet to see if that key is not being decoded.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout .