Rom Drive?

Now that my Ram/Rom PCB's have arrived, I was reading thru the RomWBW Architecture file on the N8VEM Wiki.

As an alternate way to get folks up and running quickly, it might be easier to create a set of bootable ROM images.

A pair of 27C512's would only cost about $4, and could store 2-4 complete system images.  With versions supporting console I/O, Serial I/O as well as ZFDC and IDE drives it should be only a few clicks to a bootable system.  CP/M could then be copied to the IDE drive (or floppies) and the EPROM's disabled.