Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:27:41 PM UTC-7, Edward Snider wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> I'd like to do a board distribution project of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards.
>

> Is anyone interested in getting one or more of these?
>

> Just post here and I'll get a list started.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ed

Hi Ed:
I sent you an e-mail requesting the purchase of three IDE/CF disk boards and two serial I/O boards.

I have not received a response and want to be sure that I will be included in your group purchase.

I am new here and don't know if you got my messages.

Thanks,
Ron