Re: [N8VEM-S100:2727] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Antony,

I would like 1 of the 18 slot boards. I will send $35 by PayPal.  I’m in the US.

From: Ants Pants
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:32 PM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2727] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Neil,

for the time being can you send payment for 2x$35us via paypal to: rota...@gmail.com this is for payment of the board itself (boards are $32) + 3 shipping "kitty" as i have to ship a bulk of boards to Todd in the US from New Zealand, the $3 will help cover this a little, if the international shipping is considerably more of the whole lot of boards, i will ask for some some extra funds. then when Todd gets the lot of boards for the US guys he will distribute them. at which point you will have to transfer USshipping costs to him.

sorry this is a little complicated, but its the only way i can get the ball rolling as i cant/dont have accurate shipping costs for international shipping yet until the boards arrive and i have packaged them.

Cheers!
Antony