Re: [N8VEM-S100:7496] Keyboard kits

I'd be interested in a set.

Rob.

On 8/13/2015 12:33 AM, Malcolm Macleod wrote:
A local company here (http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/) in
Australia is putting together a keyboard kit suitable for use on various
vintage computers.

As presently planned, the kit will consist of keyswitches, keytops and a
steel frame to mount the keyswitches in.  No PCB is currently included
in the kit, as it is intended to be used in designs that they and I are
separately working on.

This will likely be a “one off” order, due to the setup cost involved in
getting the keytops manufactured.

If you are potentially interested in the following, please let me know,
to help with planning order quantities:

1.A kit of parts as described above.  Likely cost around US$110 (AU$145)
plus shipping.  A picture of the keytops and steel frame is here ->
http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/pictures/Premium_plus/KB_Kit.jpg

2.A kit of parts that additionally includes a PCB and a microcontroller
that will provide TTL serial and TTL strobed parallel output.  Cost is
unknown at this stage.

Regards,

Malcolm