[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3551] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3551] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- From: Todd Goodman <t...@bonedaddy.net>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 07:23:06 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of t...@bonedaddy.net designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=t...@bonedaddy.net
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
I'd take three.
* Edward Snider <zipps...@gmail.com> [140508 19:12]:
> Hello everyone,
> I'd like to see what interest we have in getting some S-100 EPROM/RAM Board<http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/PROM%20Board/PROM%20Board.htm>s
> This board allows various EPROMs and RAM to to be added to an S-100 system.
> Read about it in the link above.
> [image: Final PROM Board]
> Boards will cost the usual $20ea + $4 shipping.
> If anyone is interested, post here or email me (zippster278 (at) gmail.com,
> and we'll get a list going!
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.