Re: [N8VEM-S100:6263] RFC - S100 Bus Test Point PCB

Yep I already had you down for two.

On 02/ 9/15 05:41 PM, Robert Greenstreet wrote:
Hi Don,

I'm pretty sure that I already said that I'd like 2 Test Point PCB's, but if I didn't, please put me down for 2.

Thank you,
Robert Greenstreet

Don Caprio wrote:
Guys, Great feedback so far and some great suggestions. I was trying to keep it simply but some of the suggested features sounds like must haves. The +5v
at a minimum.

I was thinking that it would be used in a second extender card so all the other features like LED's, power etc come from another source. Second extender card would sit in front of the first with break out board so keeping the height to a minimum was important.

[clipped]

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com