From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2014 12:24 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4777] Re: Announcing FPMini - IMSAI Style front Panel Reproduction

Should work on 8080 and Z80

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Andrew Bingham <abin...@gmail.com> wrote:

What CPUs will this work with?  8080?  Z80?

On Friday, August 1, 2014 10:57:04 AM UTC-7, Don Caprio wrote:

Were getting ready to order what may be the final revision of the S-100 Mini Front Panel Board (AKA FPMini).

I'd like to get an idea how many builders are interested in obtaining this board.
If your interested please email me your request with desired quantity.
I'm hoping to keep the board in the $25 range.

Special thanks to Rich and Josh (Crusty) for helping shake out this board.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com