From: yoda <yo...@r2d2.org>
Date: Monday, August 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5030] Re: Micro Computers your youngsters

Might want to take a look at this page CP/M in 9 chips might be interesting - Grant has several designs there too.

Dave

On Monday, August 25, 2014 2:58:56 PM UTC-5, Don Caprio wrote:
My 11 year old son and I have been kicking around doing a
science experiment this year based on computers. We'd like
something simple that he can solder up and run simple program (basic)
on a terminal. Something simply as displaying his name, counting from
1 to a million, make lights blink, something along that line.

Obviously S100 is way beyond his ability, The Raspberry pi is an option
but it's already assembled.

Something we could breadboard and then spin up a simple PCB would be great.

What do ya think? Any ideas suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com