Re: S-100 bus extender PCBs are here

Hi!  There are still several of the S-100 bus extender PCBs available.  I think 6 or 7.  John indicated the S-100 bus extender PCBs are working fine as is so which is good news.

Still gathering pre-orders for the S-100 buffered prototyping boards.  I would like to get that board order rolling soon so if you are not in the pre-order queue already please consider getting some S-100 buffered prototyping boards.  They are useful that most builders will want several since it is much easier to just leave the prototype boards as they are than to try and reuse the buffered prototyping boards.  They are intended to be "consumable" boards.

Once the S-100 buffered prototyping boards are done then we can move on to some of the other respins in work.  I have the S-100 SMB V2, S-100 Z80 CPU V2, S-100 PC AT V2 (aka MSDOS support board), and S-100 80286 CPU V2 all in work and optimizing right now.  We can do some reorders of existing boards too once there is a enough pre-orders to warrant the manufacturing order.  Please let me know.