Re: [N8VEM-S100:3251] Run of S100 - Propeller Driven Console IO board

Actually, since it's the V2 and I own a V1, make it 3x please.

Thanks

On Apr 25, 2014 4:26 PM, "Fabio Battaglia" <hkzl...@gmail.com> wrote:

2x here!
Fabio

On Apr 25, 2014 4:13 PM, "Edward Snider" <zipps...@gmail.com> wrote:
With the dual IDE boards arriving any day now, I'd like to start collecting names for a run of
the S100 -  Propeller Driven Console IO board.  (assuming nobody else is making a run of these)

V2 Final Board

So please post here or email me, and we'll get a list started!

Thanks,

Ed