Re: S-100 68K CPU board V3

I just got my 68k going completely, tonight.
It's has a 16MHz oscillator so it's the 68HC000P8 is running at its rated 8MHz. It seems quite stable even on the extension card.
Master slave switching is functional, so I can now switch between the Z80, the 8086 and the 68k. I would have killed for a system like this in the 80's. I still think it's pretty cool today.
I think I've got processor fever. Which processor board is next?
I'll post some photos on the wiki soon.
John, I used your S100 Computers guide which was great - thank you. I found a few small errors in the guide so I'll send you a list of corrections later.