From: Brad Barnett
Sent: Jun 11, 2012 6:07 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:852] The S-100 ZFDC board PCBs are here!

Not sure if I made it onto the list but I will pay for one if you got a spare.

Brad Barnett

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM, lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!  Good news!  The S-100 ZFDC board PCBs are here!  These are the
intelligent floppy drive controller designed by John Monahan which
were very popular last year.

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/ZFDC%20Board/ZFDC.htm

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20Intelligent%20%20Floppy%20IO%20Controller

The PCBs are $20 each with $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.
Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I'll send your boards
right away!

I appreciate your patience as we work through the issues of late.

PS, next up is the S-100 4MB SRAM board (I think, need to check the
waiting list) and then the S-100 backplane PCBs