FPMini Group Switch Order

I placed the NKK switch order today.

Email's will go out this weekend to those that requested switches
with totals and payment instructions.

Thanks to all who participated. The group purchase saved about $20 per set
so it was worth it.

We ordered 800 switches. I ordered a few extra in the event someone needs
a replacement.

If you have not requested a set and still want one please let me know ASAP.
A complete set is $81 plus shipping. This switches are not in stock and being
made by the manufacturer. Were looking at 8-10 week delivery time.
If your planning a build in the future now would be the time to purchase.
This is not a common part and NKKcould decide to discontinue it's production.

For those on a tight budget you can purchase 16 of the SPDT switches
from Electronic Surplus for $1.50 a switch. The paddles are all white.
No other color choices are available. You'll still need five of the NKK
momentary closed for the functions (run,stop, reset, etc).

http://www.electronicsurplus.com/jbt-3-532-switch-rocker-spdt-5a-package-of-2

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com