Re: Getting CPM 2.2 running on a set of N8VEM S-100 cards

Neil

I have taken the same approach as you have done though I don't have
the floppy card but have the IDE card instead.
I am at the same place you are the moment.  My plan is to use the simh
simulator to create my image into a file mounted
on the simulator and write that file as a raw image onto the CF card.
That way I can do all the coding on PC (in my case a
Mac) and then bring the CF card over to the IDE board that has a CF to
IDE adapter on it.

Dave