RE: [N8VEM-S100:5972] FP Mini

Hi Don,

I recently got a mother board from Todd Goodman.  Nice and thick board!  Fuses are were kind of funny, protecting the LED's only.  I ended up putting a thick wire jumper looped in a half circle to act like a test point.  Anyway, now I can start testing your FP Mini without having to disassemble my IMSAI.  I have the prototype on it running fine, examine, deposit, run/stop/reset and single step, all good.  I'll get started on the Dec 7 version next week...

Cheers,
Josh