Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:52:35 -0700
From: cu...@zen-room.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4440] Buffered Prototyping Board, Sea-o-PTH

Are there any more sea of pth left?  I could use a couple (or more)  I'm tired of desoldering my old vector 8801's...

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:15:29 AM UTC-7, Crustyomo wrote:
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your order.  It's exactly $20 plus shipping.  Let me get back to you on the exact shipping cost.  Did you order from me one of the 8080 CPU boards? It can ship with that to "share the ride".  I also ship from either Canada for a couple of bucks more or I take it across the boarder and ship from US (but this latter form of shipping only happens every few months).  My next trip across the boarder will likely be in about 1 month when I get those CPU boards.

Cheers,
Josh