From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of yoda
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 6:29 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3809] S100 16MB Memory Board

John,

I was looking at the web page for the schematics (my boards are supposed to arrive tomorrow) and the main board schematic seems to be damaged - it has all black on it wiping out most of the schematic.   I am planning on assembling a board soon so schematics would be nice.  Can you check the link and make sure the file is good and visible.

Thanks

Dave