Re: [N8VEM-S100:4363] Re: ALTAIR/IMSAI 8080 CPU replacement board & FP-Mini Front panel

DHL seems to take three days once they ship from China to get it here to
me (east coast USA.)  They call the day/night before because it ships
signature required.  Once they call you can go to dhl-usa.com/ondemand
(I think, the message has the URL) with the tracking number and tell
them to leave it without a signature if you want.

Shipping in the US varies based on size and weight.  Shipping Priority
Mail flat rate gets you free shipping envelopes/boxes, tracking, and
includes the first $50 of insurance.  A flat rate bubble envelope is
$5.95 and you can ship as much as you can get in there safely.
Cardboard and additional wrapping of the boards is extra of course.

Todd

* Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com> [140624 22:58]: